Williams always brings home an important point. We are becoming very divided in this country. "the government knows best" or as Obama puts it, "Only the federal government is big enough to handle the problem", has become the working model. Can we dream of a congress and president who decide to examine the value of each and every cabinet department, regulation and law, in an attempt to stop this rediculous situation we have by abiding by one regulation you violate 3 or 4 others. If we only removed the duplication, triplication, and more, of federal, state and local authority, we would eliminate the debt and be able to lower taxes everywhere where government doesn't demand total control. Look at Massachusetts, Obamacare is now plastered over their own state required insurance scheme.
- After funeral, as NYPD returns to work, problems await Jazz Shaw 49 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 41-50 Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Politico: Why won’t Republicans talk about race as much as Democrats? Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- CFR chief: Next, let’s do regime change in North Korea Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Max Blumenthal: ‘America Sniper’ Chris Kyle was just a popular mass murderer Noah Rothman 19 hours ago