In response to:
The problem with all these thousands of pages of new laws is, "Who's going to personally choose to enforce them?" For sure the benefits and loop holes will be immediately fully implimented, but the rule of law is severely erroded when we have too many conflicting laws and hap-hazzard enforcement. Under present conditions, we had better just secure the boarder, begin enforcing existing laws, and hope for a better situation after the 2016 elections.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago