How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Is that a real question or are you just playing devil's advocate? And it's not hypothetical... Mosques are preaching it every week. They can say whatever they want and practice their 'religion' as they wish, but Islam happens to be not just a religion, but is totally integrated into a legal system that is diametrically opposed to everything the U.S. Constitution stands for and authorizes. Islam cannot (legally) prevail as a legal system in the U.S. unless we decide to abolish the Declaration of Independence, The Preamble, Articles 1 through 7 (hey, that's all of them!), and Amendments #1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 19. Should we debate this in the public square? Or should we simply put a stop to it RIGHT HERE AND NOW?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago