Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
Obama doesn't talk about jobs because his agenda promotes the nannystate. More people unemployed living off the government the more votes for the Democrats. More free stuff this is what the near majority are looking for. My question, Who is going to pay for all the free stuff when there is no one working.
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Don Lemon claims “most people” can buy automatic weapons in America Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: The shooting of Kajieme Powell Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perry grand juror also a Texas Democratic Party delegate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago