Do Gun Control Laws Control Guns?

Beachgoer Wrote: Jan 22, 2013 2:32 PM
"Shall not be infringed." Compromise of any sort IS an infringement. It does not seem that difficult to me.
The GOP say they want to take the high road? They always seem to end up with their nose buried in asphalt. I wish the party would get better at demagoguery and defending themselves. Go on the offense between elections and not just during election season.
I hope it is sooner than later. The coverup with regard to Benghazi is driving me nuts. Thank goodness for Fox and other conservative sources.

Eliminate the TSA

Beachgoer Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 8:49 AM
I have not flown since 2008 and do not plant to. The TSA is like a Gestapo. They have never stopped or apprehended a terrorist but they have humiliated thousands of citizens including myself.

Eliminate the TSA

Beachgoer Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 8:42 AM
I do not understand how the airline industry is doing so well when so many here seem to dislike the TSA. TSA=Totally Screwed-up Administration.

Obama Lied, Crowley’s Cred Died.

Beachgoer Wrote: Oct 20, 2012 12:59 PM
Adopt a Newt Gingrich style attack the media stance.

Obama Lied, Crowley’s Cred Died.

Beachgoer Wrote: Oct 20, 2012 12:59 PM
Adopt a Newt Gingrich style attack the media stance.

Obama Lied, Crowley’s Cred Died.

Beachgoer Wrote: Oct 20, 2012 12:56 PM
I am just outraged at what is considered mainstream media. They picked on everything of George Bush. They kept harping we are going into a recession until finally we did. Now the president can do no wrong, everyone who opposes this policy is a racist. Gas prices were made to sound like the sky was falling in 2008 and now we hear crickets. Food prices are rising by the hour and again, crickets. Candy Crowley is just one example of an epidemic problem with the mainstream media. Anyone notice news on Newsweek this past week? Maybe more liberal outlets will fall.

Obama Lied, Crowley’s Cred Died.

Beachgoer Wrote: Oct 20, 2012 12:50 PM
Absolutely correct. The Debate Commission has no credibility at this point. It allows known biased political commentators to be moderators
People on the left do not like it when conservatives call this president a socialist. This article points to a much worse government; communism.

Can Republicans Talk?

Beachgoer Wrote: Sep 18, 2012 4:46 PM
I have been wishing for years there be a republican that can explain how and why the housing bubble burst, why social security is going broke, why George Bush did not visit New Orleans for four days and the democrats are twisting the truth at every turn. I wish you were running Dr. Sowell or at the very least and advisor to the campaign. My business and my family cannot take four more of this hope and change.