Science, Sex and Birth Control

Bea Casey Wrote: Apr 11, 2013 2:46 PM
An 11 year old "needing" post coitus contraception? Something more than "science" is wrong here. In every state, she is under the age of consent. Does statutory rape sound like a problem? In the case of the boy also under age, then clearly a crime of abuse/neglect has been committed against these children. No amount of science can save a culture so far sucked into a sewer.

Losing Patience With the New Pope

Bea Casey Wrote: Mar 20, 2013 12:32 PM
You are so right!
And you, oc course know what God intended?

The Teenage Horror of 'Parenthood'

Bea Casey Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 12:53 PM
You, like so many others judge those who defend life, saying we don't care about life after it is born. How do you presume to know? You don't know me and probably don't really know other pro-lifers. Personally, my husband and I cared for and raised our children and now that they are grown and I am retired from teaching, I volunteer to help abused and neglected children. I see children overcome very difficult circumstances but not once have I thought they woud be better off to have never been born.
I have always cringed when I enter a building, school, hospital, etc. and see a sign that says "gun free zone". My thought is always that that tells a person who is up to no good, that there will be no obstacle. So stupid!

Persecuting Jesus

Bea Casey Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 1:36 PM
Thank you for a wake-up call. I wonder how many of us could endure such persecution.
I agree 100%.
Just can't wait for the vice-presidential debate!!!

Educanto Marches On

Bea Casey Wrote: Jun 26, 2012 11:05 AM
When I was in my first year teaching Special Ed our school was monitored. The state monitors took one folder at random to see if all the paperwork was in order and appropriate. One monitor sat down with me and told me that I wrote my objectives too broadly and that they were impossible to measure. The other monotor told me that my objectives were too precise and boxed me in. They were talking about the same folder! The only good advise I got in my 20 years in Special Ed was, "Teach them what they need to know and call it what you have to."

Hollywood's Gay Marriage Thank You Card

Bea Casey Wrote: May 11, 2012 11:33 AM
Law of the land? Thirty-one states have outlawed gay marriage.