Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
Allen: Hillary MUST testify under oath........., if she doesn't, she is politically doomed. Yes, we all surmised that she was shirting the "under oath" issue w/perhaps a reportedly fall vs. concussion that was NEVER diagnosed by an ER visit and/or Doctor's documentation. She has been circumventing the issues for weeks, quite nicely, the obvious/provocative issues in an endeavor the escape the scourge of responsibility for her inability,as SOS, to provide security to the BEGGING Americans who constantly requested HELP FOR DAYS; however, were IGNORED.
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 17 hours ago