Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
Allen: Hillary MUST testify under oath........., if she doesn't, she is politically doomed. Yes, we all surmised that she was shirting the "under oath" issue w/perhaps a reportedly fall vs. concussion that was NEVER diagnosed by an ER visit and/or Doctor's documentation. She has been circumventing the issues for weeks, quite nicely, the obvious/provocative issues in an endeavor the escape the scourge of responsibility for her inability,as SOS, to provide security to the BEGGING Americans who constantly requested HELP FOR DAYS; however, were IGNORED.
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 3 hours ago