Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
Allen: Hillary MUST testify under oath........., if she doesn't, she is politically doomed. Yes, we all surmised that she was shirting the "under oath" issue w/perhaps a reportedly fall vs. concussion that was NEVER diagnosed by an ER visit and/or Doctor's documentation. She has been circumventing the issues for weeks, quite nicely, the obvious/provocative issues in an endeavor the escape the scourge of responsibility for her inability,as SOS, to provide security to the BEGGING Americans who constantly requested HELP FOR DAYS; however, were IGNORED.
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago