Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
Allen: Hillary MUST testify under oath........., if she doesn't, she is politically doomed. Yes, we all surmised that she was shirting the "under oath" issue w/perhaps a reportedly fall vs. concussion that was NEVER diagnosed by an ER visit and/or Doctor's documentation. She has been circumventing the issues for weeks, quite nicely, the obvious/provocative issues in an endeavor the escape the scourge of responsibility for her inability,as SOS, to provide security to the BEGGING Americans who constantly requested HELP FOR DAYS; however, were IGNORED.
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago