Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
Allen: Hillary MUST testify under oath........., if she doesn't, she is politically doomed. Yes, we all surmised that she was shirting the "under oath" issue w/perhaps a reportedly fall vs. concussion that was NEVER diagnosed by an ER visit and/or Doctor's documentation. She has been circumventing the issues for weeks, quite nicely, the obvious/provocative issues in an endeavor the escape the scourge of responsibility for her inability,as SOS, to provide security to the BEGGING Americans who constantly requested HELP FOR DAYS; however, were IGNORED.
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago