The FISA Amendments Act largely exempted the federal government from having to work through a special court system in order to obtain warrants to monitor communications involving Americans. While President Obama was in the Senate, he opposed the legislation. Now that he's actually wielding the levers of...
In response to:
Well, why are we surprised? Shutting down the US Constitutional Amendments is and has been their (Democrats) MO. They, want to destroy everything that tis wonderful country was founded on! It sickens me that these anti-Constitutional, anti-American freaks continue to be, post the near recent election, the destructive US force from within. Ann Coulter was correct. The TAKERS (those drones on the doll), outnumber the MAKERS (those that work their tuchus off). Pathetic! So the resultant consequence is..........., our Country, it's national security, and everything it has ever stood for is destroyed.
Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Dianne Feinstein has been presided over four days of committee debate over reauthorization of the FISA Amendments Act with an iron fist and incredible subordination to the Obama Administration. The FISA Amendments Act of 2008 was set to expire, but President Obama has been pushing for its un-amended reauthorization.
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 3 hours ago