The Bush family views themselves as part of the elite who believe they should control the lives of commoners who are too stupid to make decisions for themselves. Of course, no member of the Bush family would be caught dead in k-12 public schools. Jeb sent his kids to Gulliver Preparatory School in Miami and I highly doubt that Gulliver uses "common core."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago