The Bush family views themselves as part of the elite who believe they should control the lives of commoners who are too stupid to make decisions for themselves. Of course, no member of the Bush family would be caught dead in k-12 public schools. Jeb sent his kids to Gulliver Preparatory School in Miami and I highly doubt that Gulliver uses "common core."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 8 hours ago