And just how many kids and innocent people were murdered by NRA card carrying members vs. non NRA card carriers?

Combat Global Warming: Be Gay for a Day

bck Wrote: Apr 02, 2013 11:20 AM
Not gravity...it's all those Cokes and Pepsi being opened and those CO2 bubbles flooding the atmosphere. Drink tea, save the planet.

Combat Global Warming: Be Gay for a Day

bck Wrote: Apr 02, 2013 11:11 AM
Amen and pass the thermometer!
I thought I became an American citizen once I came out with all the rights of an American citizen so therefore killing a baby is killing a baby, not a post birth abortion.
They have never heard of adoption?

A Minority View: Higher Minimum Wage

bck Wrote: Feb 27, 2013 12:22 PM
Oh Robert, using that nasty word...Profit. If there were no profit, we would have one Walmart, one Costco, one McDonald's, Henry Ford would have made one car and stopped. What a wonderful world we would have. One of everything. No company ever uses its money to expand and higher twice as many or expand to 3 or 4 or 35,000. YOU SIR ARE THE IDIOT.

A Minority View: Higher Minimum Wage

bck Wrote: Feb 27, 2013 12:16 PM
All that was in the SOTU was a shoutout to the unions. The uninformed think its to help the unskilled worker but it wasn't.

The White House Court Jesters of Sequester

bck Wrote: Feb 27, 2013 11:55 AM
So, if I had a budget of 3,800 a month and to save money i needed to lower my budge to 3,716 , I think I could figure a way to that without my world coming to an end. That is what this is all about.
Mr and mrs O didn't have any problem giving their daughters $48,000 and subtracting that from their income. Are they a tax haven?
The fear of risk is not aiming too high and failing but aiming too low and succeeding...Obama is the perfect example.

Obama’s War on Women…and Intelligence

bck Wrote: Oct 28, 2012 12:30 PM
If we can stop calling it a fetus and refer to it as a baby or a baby in waiting, maybe we can knock some sense into these people that want to kill their babies. Fetus dehumanizes.