oops Ronald, not Reagan....
Are you being purposely obtuse Reagan?
Are you pro-choice mshandy? If so, I don't think you have any business talking about people that supposedly don't care about children. You say the NRA is a terrorist organization that supports killing children....that is completely dishonest and you know it. Shall we talk about the terrorist organization Planned Parenthood? The NRA has a long way to go to catch up to the 50,000,000 babies aborted in this country of which Planned Parenthood has a large hand in at the clip of 300,000+ a year. I have no qualms about saying I couldn't give a shi t less about illegal immigrants.
In a compromise with evil, only evil wins.

Why Liberals Love Reparations

bbtruth Wrote: May 30, 2014 3:32 PM
No reparations! No one alive today has a legitimate claim to a single cent.

Why Liberals Love Reparations

bbtruth Wrote: May 30, 2014 3:31 PM
No offense, but your idea is terrible. If you are going to homestead land to the people, it should be all people. We do have lots of land owned by the Federal government which they have no business owning, so I am not opposed to homesteading it to all Americans. Legal U.S. citizens not foreigners or illegals. Further, no goodies to go with it. Make it or break it on your own.

Why Liberals Love Reparations

bbtruth Wrote: May 30, 2014 3:19 PM
Then you'll have to forgive me if I protect myself and what's mine by any means necessary.

Why Liberals Love Reparations

bbtruth Wrote: May 30, 2014 3:08 PM
Some how people innocent of anything as abhorrent as slavery, and generations removed from it, are supposed to sacrifice themselves to others that are not slaves and are generations removed from slavery but claim some kind of victimhood? Please, someone, explain why.

Why Liberals Love Reparations

bbtruth Wrote: May 30, 2014 3:04 PM
You can assure him, eh? What a jackas s.

Why Liberals Love Reparations

bbtruth Wrote: May 30, 2014 3:02 PM
hurt....oh no."

Why Liberals Love Reparations

bbtruth Wrote: May 30, 2014 3:01 PM
What a bunch of crying little children. Are any of you slaves or subjugated presently? No? Then shut up. "Oh...my precious feelings are