In speeches from Des Moines to Dallas, Romney has always been careful to hedge his tough digs at Obama with a civil nod toward the president's moral character: "He's a nice guy," the Republican has often said. "He just has no idea how the private economy works." But Tuesday's speech included no such hedge — and one campaign adviser said there's a reason for that. "[Romney] has said Obama's a nice fellow, he's...
WELL DEMONCRATIC FOOL Just What is BLACK MUSLIM DICTATOR OBAMA HIDING? Refusing to show his birth certificate (THE REAL ONE),His school records,college records,a legal valid Selective Service Registration etc. Be careful who you call out if your man has his closet door locked you might want a peek in that closet.
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 58 mins ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago