Chris Matthews, thy delusion knows no bounds. In a month where the veritable pileup of scandals resembles an especially bad freeway car accident--indeed, on the heels of the PRISM revelation--Matthews maintains that President Obama is as close to a perfect person as we've seen, potentially since Christ. Behold unrighteous indignation, taken to an illogical extreme:Listening to Matthews talk about Obama sounds more like teenage apologetics of Justin Bieber than sound political analysis. As far as Matthews is concerned, Obama has li-trelly never done anything legally or ethically questionable, and thus the Right's consternation...
In response to:
OOHH! OOKAY! Now we know where Obummy was on 9\11 he was getting his sausage smoked by Chrissy M that night at the WH HHMMM TRUE LOVE!!! WOW!!!
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 46 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago