The reason, we are told, is a change that Republicans have previously rejected but Democrats and Latino groups see as indispensable: a procedure for illegal immigrants to become legal residents and, eventually, citizens. Critics call it "amnesty" and say it will spur illegal immigration as surely as...
This is 100% correct. People need to look up El Plan de Santa Barbara written by the Chicano Coordinating Council on Higher Education. This is why so many Hispanic youth have such a hatred for Europeans/Anglos. This undermining of our country has been going on for a long time... and now that they have grown their numbers they are within reach of conquering us. I had a Hispainic supporter of the illeglals tell me "We're taking over one baby at a time." That is why they are determined not to let us stop the abuse of the 14th Amendment (birthright citizenship). We must stop them or we will lose our country.
To hear opponents tell it, you don't want to be standing along the U.S. border when an immigration reform bill becomes law. Millions of foreigners who were previously content in their native lands will hear about it, pack a bag and storm across the U.S. border, trampling anyone unlucky enough to be in the way.
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago