The reason, we are told, is a change that Republicans have previously rejected but Democrats and Latino groups see as indispensable: a procedure for illegal immigrants to become legal residents and, eventually, citizens. Critics call it "amnesty" and say it will spur illegal immigration as surely as...
This is 100% correct. People need to look up El Plan de Santa Barbara written by the Chicano Coordinating Council on Higher Education. This is why so many Hispanic youth have such a hatred for Europeans/Anglos. This undermining of our country has been going on for a long time... and now that they have grown their numbers they are within reach of conquering us. I had a Hispainic supporter of the illeglals tell me "We're taking over one baby at a time." That is why they are determined not to let us stop the abuse of the 14th Amendment (birthright citizenship). We must stop them or we will lose our country.
To hear opponents tell it, you don't want to be standing along the U.S. border when an immigration reform bill becomes law. Millions of foreigners who were previously content in their native lands will hear about it, pack a bag and storm across the U.S. border, trampling anyone unlucky enough to be in the way.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 10 hours ago