The reason, we are told, is a change that Republicans have previously rejected but Democrats and Latino groups see as indispensable: a procedure for illegal immigrants to become legal residents and, eventually, citizens. Critics call it "amnesty" and say it will spur illegal immigration as surely as...
This is 100% correct. People need to look up El Plan de Santa Barbara written by the Chicano Coordinating Council on Higher Education. This is why so many Hispanic youth have such a hatred for Europeans/Anglos. This undermining of our country has been going on for a long time... and now that they have grown their numbers they are within reach of conquering us. I had a Hispainic supporter of the illeglals tell me "We're taking over one baby at a time." That is why they are determined not to let us stop the abuse of the 14th Amendment (birthright citizenship). We must stop them or we will lose our country.
To hear opponents tell it, you don't want to be standing along the U.S. border when an immigration reform bill becomes law. Millions of foreigners who were previously content in their native lands will hear about it, pack a bag and storm across the U.S. border, trampling anyone unlucky enough to be in the way.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 18 hours ago