Getting in President Obama's way has been the top priority for Republicans in Congress since day one. But now they've gone too far.
They've been caught red-handed making up so-called 'scandals' out of thin air to stir up false rumors of vast 'cover-ups' happening in the White House.
Did they find a single shred of evidence to back up their outrageous claims? No.
In response to:
The term "Ideologue" and "Debate" are an oxymoron (self cancelling words). An Ideologue already has made up their mind about whatever the topic is. They have already bought hook, line and sinker, one thought process and are not available to reconsideration. Its what they are. Its how they see themselves. Its how they view the world. Many people need to know that Reality is immutable and unchanging. Many young people are stuck in the role of being ideologues simply because they have not had enough time and experience to realize that ... things change. Ideologues need to be standing on solid ground at all times. They have no concept of the fact that the solid ground on which they stand is shifting sand because they have not been standing on it long enough to see it going on. They are the easiest to con and the easiest to persuade and they are the ones who believe that if we could just come up with the right formula, all the world would suddenly lapse into a form of "Milk & Honey". Their focus is too narrow to see the World for what it is.
Friday afternoon, the Democratic National Committee sent out an official email accusing Republicans of "making up so-called scandals," doctoring emails and stirring up "false rumors" about White House cover-ups.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 31 minutes ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 2 hour ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago