Rarely do prominent American politicians directly and unapologetically abandon perfunctory genuflections of respect toward fellow members of the governing class -- in public, at least. When pols savage each other and their policies, even the most caustic criticism is typically couched in a forced lexicon of camaraderie ("my friend from across the aisle," "the gentleman from Indiana," etc). But Rudy Giuliani wasn't much interested in keeping up appearances last night when he appeared on CNBC's The Kudlow Report to react to Vice President Biden's odious "chains" comments in Virginia. Allahpundit thinks Rudy may have been waiting for an...
Arizona for Romney! Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NATO begins military exercises in Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- New State Department semantic fun: Are we “coordinating” with Iran against ISIS or not? Allahpundit 4 hours ago