Rarely do prominent American politicians directly and unapologetically abandon perfunctory genuflections of respect toward fellow members of the governing class -- in public, at least. When pols savage each other and their policies, even the most caustic criticism is typically couched in a forced lexicon of camaraderie ("my friend from across the aisle," "the gentleman from Indiana," etc). But Rudy Giuliani wasn't much interested in keeping up appearances last night when he appeared on CNBC's The Kudlow Report to react to Vice President Biden's odious "chains" comments in Virginia. Allahpundit thinks Rudy may have been waiting for an...
Arizona for Romney! Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago