Last week Mitt Romney released his tax returns. One thing we learned? Romney is a pretty generous guy, afterall he gave away 30 percent or $4 million of his income away in 2011 alone. Joe Biden on the other hand, who has said in the past "paying more taxes is patriotic," doesn't even get close to even half a percent in charitable giving throughout the past ten years. Now, it's not my place to determine what is and is not an appropriate amount to give to charity each year, but considering Team Obama has done everything to paint Romney...
How much of those "charitable" donations goes to the Mormon Church? I'm not accusing the man, but funding Mormon real estate and missionaries spreading your religion isn't charity in my opinion. Either way, Romney is a good person for giving to charity, but that doesn't make him qualified to be President.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago