It has been more than three years or in other words, more than 1000 days since the Democrat controlled Senate introduced a budget, not to mention passed one. At the same time, the Democratic Senate has painted the Republican House as "do-nothing," despite Republican efforts to pass multiple budgets and deficit management plans. For years, the federal government has been spending without a plan and has racked up record trillion dollar deficits every year since President Obama took office. Now, after all this time, it looks like there is some form of life coming from the Senate on a...
In response to:
The article is right that it's about the "show votes." Reid and Emanuel were masters at forcing show votes in 2006 in order to create campaign talking points against Republicans. Now that the Republicans are returning the favor to Democrats, suddenly Reid is not interested in bringing a Democrat budget to the floor for a vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago