Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Barry does have an agenda and it is called communism. Recall that he has been endorsed by Castro, Chavez, and America's communist party, and the Russian Pravda recently laughed how America's illiterates elected a hard-core communist. If anybody knows communism, it is the Russians. Barry was indoctrinated by Bill Ayers and Frank Marshall Davis, Soviet agent and likely Barry's real father. Of course Barry's and Moochelle's vision of communism in America is that everybody will be equally poor and miserable with the exception of them. Hence their plans for a 20-day $4M Hawaiian vaction, all paid for by us commoners.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago