Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Barry does have an agenda and it is called communism. Recall that he has been endorsed by Castro, Chavez, and America's communist party, and the Russian Pravda recently laughed how America's illiterates elected a hard-core communist. If anybody knows communism, it is the Russians. Barry was indoctrinated by Bill Ayers and Frank Marshall Davis, Soviet agent and likely Barry's real father. Of course Barry's and Moochelle's vision of communism in America is that everybody will be equally poor and miserable with the exception of them. Hence their plans for a 20-day $4M Hawaiian vaction, all paid for by us commoners.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago