Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Barry does have an agenda and it is called communism. Recall that he has been endorsed by Castro, Chavez, and America's communist party, and the Russian Pravda recently laughed how America's illiterates elected a hard-core communist. If anybody knows communism, it is the Russians. Barry was indoctrinated by Bill Ayers and Frank Marshall Davis, Soviet agent and likely Barry's real father. Of course Barry's and Moochelle's vision of communism in America is that everybody will be equally poor and miserable with the exception of them. Hence their plans for a 20-day $4M Hawaiian vaction, all paid for by us commoners.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 28 mins ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 4 hours ago