Unfortunately there is no homosexuality gene, but rather predisposition to homosexuality resulting from one's personal experiences. Homosexual pedophilia is very common and most homosexuals are victims of pedophilia and end up being sexual predators themselves. Low self esteem, real or imagined rejection by peers, lack of strong male models, lack of physical activity, pathological relationship with father/mother and other psychological problems predispose one to homosexuality. The good news is that same-sex attraction is curable in motivated individuals, as demonstrated by a clinical study conducted by Dr. Spitzer of Columbia University.
For most Americans, the meaning of marriage is simply common sense. Marriage as the union of one man and one woman is at the heart of what most of us believe family should be. Even if we don’t all manage to live out that belief as perfectly as we would like, not everyone who opposes the redefinition of marriage to include homosexual couples has a detailed explanation for their position. Just because someone is divorced, for example, does not mean he or she does not believe in traditional marriage. Everyday folks understand that society needs strong ideals to bring out the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago