On "Hardball," Chris Matthews was tingling away. It was an "amazing ceremony," he insisted. After an Obama clip, he said, "There was a moment in American history right there. Last week, when...
So who do you believe the Libyians that told us of the planned attack, or obozo, who wasn't taking intel meetings because it seemed he was too busy planning a fund raiser to Vegas that was reported to have been moved from a larger arena to a smaller venue, and too busy with letterman and celebs and going to sleep before knowing the extent of what was happening. And is it true that when one reads the presidential schedule, he seldom has anything early in the morning, which with time differences might be important to be up and aware of, so there would be the possiblity to lead from the front rather than from behind.
On September 14 at Andrews Air Force Base just outside the Washington Beltway, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton welcomed home the remains of four Americans killed at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was a moment of national mourning. The president was presidential, Mrs. Clinton, dignified. But for some journalists, it was, quite strangely and inappropriately something to view only through the tacky lens of politics.
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 3 hours ago