Democrats' sequester tower of terror continues to collapse, floor by floor. Amidst the media fact checks and stomach-turning posturing, Republican members of Congress are using hearings to hold bureaucrats' feet to the fire over the claims and actions of their departments. Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) blew the cover off of the administration's duplicity on supposed cuts to pediatric vaccinations a few weeks ago; yesterday, it was South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy's turn at bat. Watch as he grills a Department of...
In response to:
when you have a chicago style thug politician running the system, this is what you get, and the public, which are so ignorant, see Jimmy Kimmel video about sequester being pardoned and sent to Portugal, have no clue, but are happy to expose their ignorance and stupidity in so many ways, that are so harmful to this country.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago