So if you were in an Arab country you would bet on the faster horse, so who do you think they would vote for, the failed, nag, pondering, lame horse in the White House or the fast rising, young horse that is raring to be released on the track. Might be why people aren't putting money into obozo's campaign, which we were told, a few short months ago would be over a $1 Billion. So is this obozo, our clown in chief, having a last laugh as his horse dies in the backstretch, his ship sinks while leaving drydock, or is this like the pie in the face of the loser before the hook pulls him off the stage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 8 hours ago