So if you were in an Arab country you would bet on the faster horse, so who do you think they would vote for, the failed, nag, pondering, lame horse in the White House or the fast rising, young horse that is raring to be released on the track. Might be why people aren't putting money into obozo's campaign, which we were told, a few short months ago would be over a $1 Billion. So is this obozo, our clown in chief, having a last laugh as his horse dies in the backstretch, his ship sinks while leaving drydock, or is this like the pie in the face of the loser before the hook pulls him off the stage.
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 20 mins ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago