So if you were in an Arab country you would bet on the faster horse, so who do you think they would vote for, the failed, nag, pondering, lame horse in the White House or the fast rising, young horse that is raring to be released on the track. Might be why people aren't putting money into obozo's campaign, which we were told, a few short months ago would be over a $1 Billion. So is this obozo, our clown in chief, having a last laugh as his horse dies in the backstretch, his ship sinks while leaving drydock, or is this like the pie in the face of the loser before the hook pulls him off the stage.
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 52 minutes ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 4 hours ago