So if you were in an Arab country you would bet on the faster horse, so who do you think they would vote for, the failed, nag, pondering, lame horse in the White House or the fast rising, young horse that is raring to be released on the track. Might be why people aren't putting money into obozo's campaign, which we were told, a few short months ago would be over a $1 Billion. So is this obozo, our clown in chief, having a last laugh as his horse dies in the backstretch, his ship sinks while leaving drydock, or is this like the pie in the face of the loser before the hook pulls him off the stage.
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 4 hours ago