So if you were in an Arab country you would bet on the faster horse, so who do you think they would vote for, the failed, nag, pondering, lame horse in the White House or the fast rising, young horse that is raring to be released on the track. Might be why people aren't putting money into obozo's campaign, which we were told, a few short months ago would be over a $1 Billion. So is this obozo, our clown in chief, having a last laugh as his horse dies in the backstretch, his ship sinks while leaving drydock, or is this like the pie in the face of the loser before the hook pulls him off the stage.
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago