The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
If we could only replace 400 opf the 435 on the hill and 7 of the nine judges on the supreme court, we may get this coutnry back on the right track. The whole of the government on the hill are corrupt in one manner or the other to include the DOJ, ATF,HHS HOMELAND SECURITY, EPA, IRS AND then there is a question about the Chiefs of Staff that seem to have turned so politically it is hard to distinguish which one is still a Professional Soldier. As a former Marine, I ever question the integrity of the Commandant of the Marine Corps
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago