Only if you are black and don't like the other 70% of America voicing their opinions
A piece at The Huffington Post seeks to open a new front in the lefty war against Paul Ryan -- this time, by pointing out that his wife, Janna, represented controversial (to the left!) interests like cigar, nuclear and pharmaceutical interests in her career as a lawyer, over a decade ago, before she married Ryan.
Now consider that the Obama Justice Department contains high-ranking officials who have represented members of Al Qaeda -- and the Attorney General himself filed an amicus brief on behalf of "dirty bomber" Jose Padilla.
Janna Ryan's work as...
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago