Only if you are black and don't like the other 70% of America voicing their opinions
A piece at The Huffington Post seeks to open a new front in the lefty war against Paul Ryan -- this time, by pointing out that his wife, Janna, represented controversial (to the left!) interests like cigar, nuclear and pharmaceutical interests in her career as a lawyer, over a decade ago, before she married Ryan.
Now consider that the Obama Justice Department contains high-ranking officials who have represented members of Al Qaeda -- and the Attorney General himself filed an amicus brief on behalf of "dirty bomber" Jose Padilla.
Janna Ryan's work as...
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago