Only if you are black and don't like the other 70% of America voicing their opinions
A piece at The Huffington Post seeks to open a new front in the lefty war against Paul Ryan -- this time, by pointing out that his wife, Janna, represented controversial (to the left!) interests like cigar, nuclear and pharmaceutical interests in her career as a lawyer, over a decade ago, before she married Ryan.
Now consider that the Obama Justice Department contains high-ranking officials who have represented members of Al Qaeda -- and the Attorney General himself filed an amicus brief on behalf of "dirty bomber" Jose Padilla.
Janna Ryan's work as...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago