To anderson659, You are quite wrong, it was wealthy conservative Republicans who initially supported the fascists. Charles Lindbergh, for example, atended Nazi parties in 1935 Berlin. "A number of prominent and wealthy American businessmen helped to support fascist regimes in Europe from the 1920s through the 1940s. These people helped to support Francisco Franco during the Spanish Civil War of 1936, as well as Benito Mussolini, and Adolph Hitler. Some of the primary and more famous Americans and companies that were involved with the fascist regimes of Europe are: William Randolph Hearst, Joseph Kennedy (JFK's father), Charles Lindbergh, John Rockefeller, Andrew Mellon (head of Alcoa, banker, and Secretary of Treasury), DuPont,...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Ryan and Murray announce budget deal Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Alan Grayson scammed out of millions…for the second time Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Doom: Obama’s approval hits new low, congressional Dems in trouble in new Quinnipiac poll Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Big Wind wins protection from eagle-death prosecutions, but the production tax credit is still up in the air Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Hot topic in jihadi circles: Is sodomy okay if it’s designed to make space for a bomb? Allahpundit 11 hours ago