To ask such questions is to answer them. Just look around you. As the ancient Romans might say, to put it in plain Latin, res ipsa loquitur. The state of the world speaks...
I saw on a bumper sticker this morning: "reality, it's not what you think." I think that says volumes these days.
The last of this year's long slog of presidential debates Monday night was about foreign affairs -- that is, the state of the world and America's place in it. By the end, the essential question raised by the debate should have been clear: Which candidate is living in the real world we've all experienced the past four years? And which in a world of denial and excuse-making?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago