- Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace.
- Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott discusses Eric Holder's attack on Texas.
- President Obama says reporters tell him they like his ideas. Really?
Chaffetz reveals an ongoing theme of Republican action since 2010 and that is not providing the needed resources on key areas then blaming the Administration when things go wrong. This poicy has effected too many of our vital needs and I suspect with a Republican House is still in place, we'll see massive cuts to the FDA, CDC, EPA and probably to air safety as well all so that when Americans die, people like Chaffetz can blame the President.
- Cover Oregon’s chief tech official resigns; site has signed up exactly zero people Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- Video: Obama is the Loser of the Year, says … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Man to survey smoking ruins of his credibility in year-end press conference Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson & the Week in Review Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Yet another reason to get rid of the Renewable Fuel Standard: So much fraud. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- WaPo: WH justification of NSA surveillance programs “unraveling” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago