, the ayatolla barack hussein (I wish I could use my middle name)(muslim) obama, has really worked very hard to help America go down the tubes.Hhe believes that he is the MHADI that the islamic world has been waiting for. WE THE PEOPLE - has many many white media reporters ask him questions and he will NEVER ANSWER. He feels that he is "above" all of the daily grind and nonsense. we will always be in the dark and the media will continue making up fairy tales. about how great and wonderful is our leader. We live in dangerous times and the sheeple and lemmings will continue to follow the pied piper from hell, happily and blindly. No he has done well. I

God Will Not Be Mocked

barbPatton Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 8:14 AM
Sin is sin is sin is sin.. As Shakespeare said "A rose by any other name smells as sweet". God gave us 10 Commandments to live by - As far as I am concerned this is the way we are to live whether we live in the year 1 or 2012. Nothing changes and God's laws stand until the end of time. That is of course if you believe in God... Not allah, budha, isis or any other thing/person who uses the name god. Why would God say ;" Thou shall not kill" and because we live in the year 2012 this is considered old fashioned and passe and now we can kill his creations?? This does not sit well with my soul. After God gave His son Jesus Christ to be the last SACRIFICE there was never another sacrifice - He disapproves of us.

Veterans Aren't Superheroes

barbPatton Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 8:05 AM
I have a son who has been in the military for 6 years. Served in Iraq and is now in Afghanistan - they are heroes, as is my Vietnam vet husband - my family can be used for cannon fodder for a country that drags its heels to let me become a citizen and still wants to bleed me dry for money I do not have. Am I happy??? I think not - I have two heroes and no security.

Veterans Aren't Superheroes

barbPatton Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 8:02 AM
I have spent some 13 years trying to become a citizen of this country. It is a long story because the IRS lost my file twice and I had to refile twice and pay the fees twice and have my fingerprints taken twice, and be inoculated against TB twice. The third time they lost my file and changed their name to Dep of Inland lost my file a third time!! Went to an attorney in Dallas and that cost thousands of dollars. I still only have a "green card" out of the blue I got a letter from this corrupt department demanding another $500 and again photos and fingerprints etc. etc. because they have decided that I can now become a citizen.. I have no money and I am not a mexican. Corruption at its best. Enough

The IRS Has Gone Rogue

barbPatton Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 7:49 AM
take me with you - because I do not see it getting any better. In fact it will become much much worse. The brain drain will begin and this country will be bereft of professionals of all creed and experience. America you deserve this - you voted the latte one the power to destroy this country, and destroy it he will. . If you do not listen then you will feel the wrath and hatred of the latte one and his thugs.

Celebrating Food Stamps for Mexico

barbPatton Wrote: Nov 12, 2012 7:42 AM
To my mind to continue to blame Bush is passe. We should now begin to blame obama because everything this man has touched has turned to dust and misery. Why are the mexicans (illegals) having the pleasure to use food stamps? I was told that I was $8.(eight dollars) over the Poverty Bread Line of the state of Oklahoma and I was turned down for help and assistance....Bush may have had the antiuated idea that it was imperative that Iraq be "freed" from a despot dictator, we now are in bondage to a despot dictator.... What is the difference? and what is worse? Are we not supposed to be the land of the "free".. Enough already

It's Education...Stupid

barbPatton Wrote: Aug 31, 2012 8:47 AM
The fiasco in /Atlanta is a prime example of too much power - too much skullduggery and money being the oil that greases all corrupt pals. Forgetabout education that is a minor as far as these thugs are concerned, and so the mill will continue to churn out defective product - the X generation.
Is this a joke? are they really scraping the bottom of the barrel to keep their emptyheaded voters intersted in what is going on in the latte house??

Obama's Verbal Kindergarten

barbPatton Wrote: Aug 16, 2012 8:49 AM
Oh! me! Oh! my! trickle fairy dust!!!!!! obviously the ayatollah barack hussein obama is reading fairy tales to his daughters or is it sons at beddy by times - and now is using the same language to the idiots that vote for him!!! WAKE UP AMERICA - I am insulted to think that this maniac thinks he is talking to mentally challenged dribbling idiots.
In other countries who have been subjected to the looters and moochers, e.g. Africa countries, it simply gets worse, and when there is nothing more to be stolen from the man in the street, then the rabble like packs of hyenas start to run amok. The government will continue with their thieving ways and then a country like the United States of America will bail them out with billions. it is worse now because we have the ayatollah barack hussein obama who is even giving away our land and our islands - what can I say... Enough - the cancer is from within

Food Trucks in Chicago

barbPatton Wrote: Aug 05, 2012 10:18 AM
This has been going on for a long long time. I would submit that Al Capone also ran by the same crony rules as they do today. Show me the town/city that is not creaming it off the top and the man in the street continues to pay the piper. Even in the teeny tiny little town 2.5 miles from where I live there is so much bribery and corruption going on it would make your head spin. Enough already.