To my mind to continue to blame Bush is passe. We should now begin to blame obama because everything this man has touched has turned to dust and misery. Why are the mexicans (illegals) having the pleasure to use food stamps? I was told that I was $8.(eight dollars) over the Poverty Bread Line of the state of Oklahoma and I was turned down for help and assistance....Bush may have had the antiuated idea that it was imperative that Iraq be "freed" from a despot dictator, we now are in bondage to a despot dictator.... What is the difference? and what is worse? Are we not supposed to be the land of the "free".. Enough already
My wife and I were driving to the Baltimore Washington Airport on the morning of September 11, 2001 when the news broke about planes being hijacked and intentionally crashed into iconic American buildings. I still have the airline tickets. Like millions of other travelers, we drove home, five days to Colorado under skies absent of contrails.
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago