In response to:
Sorry, Hugh--I have tried listening to you for the past week, and have to turn you off after an hour. We have no compelling interest in Syria. The Big O is just leading from behind and wants the Republicans to take the blame for his foreign policy blunders. This is also a distraction for the upcoming Debt Ceiling brouhaha--which will come much quicker with war in Syria.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 9 hours ago