Most people would not be able to understand the complex economic analysis that won him a Nobel Prize, but people with no knowledge of economics had no trouble understanding his popular books like "Free to Choose" or the TV series of the same...
Sowell decribes Friedman as a genius with common sense, that's how I would describe Thoms Sowell.
If Milton Friedman were alive today -- and there was never a time when he was more needed -- he would be one hundred years old. He was born on July 31, 1912. But Professor Friedman's death at age 94 deprived the nation of one of those rare thinkers who had both genius and common sense.
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama overrules Senate, declares CIA’s Bush-era tactics ‘torture’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Another liberal attempt to force you to share in their humorless misery fails Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- IG finds dozens of federal workers watched TV and did laundry on the clock — and got bonuses Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago