Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
That pretty much describes me. Next time around, my vote will go to Libertarian or Constitution Party candidates. I see no possibility of making serious strides in reducing the size, cost, and scope of government by voting for the GOP.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago