Rove's big money spending last year, which was similarly designed to help only Establishment candidates, especially if they had defeated a real conservative in the primary, was notoriously unsuccessful. Of the 31 races that Rove aired TV ads, Republicans won only...
That pretty much describes me. Next time around, my vote will go to Libertarian or Constitution Party candidates. I see no possibility of making serious strides in reducing the size, cost, and scope of government by voting for the GOP.
Karl Rove has declared war on grassroots conservatives and Tea Parties. Rove, who had the richest super PAC in 2012 (American Crossroads, which reportedly spent $300 million in the 2012 election cycle), has started a new fund called Conservative Victory Project to spend big bucks in the 2014 Republican primaries to defeat Republican candidates not approved by the Establishment.
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 29 minutes ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago