The fiscal watchdog organization Club for Growth is calling the Congressional primary race in Arizona’s newly redistricted CD6 the most watched Republican congressional primary race in the country. Due to Arizona gaining a new House seat and redistricting, incumbent House Republicans David Schweikert and Ben Quayle saw their districts overlap. The redistricting committee, which is controlled by the left, did this to Republicans purposely. Quayle’s house ended up barely inside of Arizona’s new CD9. Since the new CD9 contains Tempe, which is not as conservative as CD6 in the Northeast Valley, Quayle...
Rachel since you don't live in my district I suggest you bail on this debate. I'm sure it won't do David any good if people start posting about his life style before marriage. Arizona Center Policy survey is not the be all and end all. Quyale hasn't been in politics for 16 years nor was he in the State Legislator. If you start looking at the voting record for the length of time they have been in politics, you will get a surprise
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago