In the wake of the Newtown massacre, New York became the first state to pass new control laws. Gov. Cuomo wanted to do something—and quickly. So, one month after the tragedy in Connecticut, New Yorkers found their Second Amendment rights further constrained by a slew of new laws. But as the saying goes, haste makes waste. First they forgot to exempt law enforcement from their new ban on high-capacity magazines, and now, Cuomo realized he forgot about his Hollywood friends. The state is seeking to provide a special exemption to ensure “movie...
In response to:
Of course, they're going to say that. This isn't about Newtown or any other mass killing--never has been. It's about restricting the rights of law-abiding American citizens. The mass killings have just made it possible to do that. It is the Obama agenda and the libs are following him like the pied piper! He has convinced them that if our right to bear arms is taken away peace will reign -- because we all know that the criminals will obey the law and not purchase guns. Obama thinks he is a king or, more likely, THE king. What I find frightening is that SO many people are blind to Obama's true agenda. Watch "2016 Obama's America". It's based on HIS own book, HIS own words from "Dreams From My Father."
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago