In response to:
Oh I understand the mess - my wife has oncologist in Chicago and Houston - Houston is not under any Obamacare plan - we have been allowed to keep original plan till Oct 2014 (so far) - but cannot get answers beyond that - are being forced to sell house in IL to continue to afford care ($1400 per month/ $5000 deductible) - now have to have apartment in Chicago and apartment in Houston - ready to switch based on which oncologist we can keep in plan - if we can keep original plan until 2016 is good - but what do we do beyond that? It is a whirling dervish of trying to plan for the unplannable. Every 3 months my wife has tests that cost $25000 - so need to make sure we are covered but coverage laws change every week. Instead of her working she has a full time job managing health care coverage.
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago