In response to:
88 guns per 100 people in the United States - and Obama's executive order is going to get all these guns away from the citizens who have purchased them and have a constitutional right to them? They have no idea the storm that is brewing over this - all the idiots in the press, all the media mouthpieces think this will be as easy as passing legislation? An executive order? Liberals think everyone just bows and scrapes to whatever legislation they pass? It will be just like speed limits on Chicago expressways - the law exists but is flaunted by everyone because it cannot be enforced.
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago