In response to:
88 guns per 100 people in the United States - and Obama's executive order is going to get all these guns away from the citizens who have purchased them and have a constitutional right to them? They have no idea the storm that is brewing over this - all the idiots in the press, all the media mouthpieces think this will be as easy as passing legislation? An executive order? Liberals think everyone just bows and scrapes to whatever legislation they pass? It will be just like speed limits on Chicago expressways - the law exists but is flaunted by everyone because it cannot be enforced.
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago