In response to:
88 guns per 100 people in the United States - and Obama's executive order is going to get all these guns away from the citizens who have purchased them and have a constitutional right to them? They have no idea the storm that is brewing over this - all the idiots in the press, all the media mouthpieces think this will be as easy as passing legislation? An executive order? Liberals think everyone just bows and scrapes to whatever legislation they pass? It will be just like speed limits on Chicago expressways - the law exists but is flaunted by everyone because it cannot be enforced.
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago