In response to:
88 guns per 100 people in the United States - and Obama's executive order is going to get all these guns away from the citizens who have purchased them and have a constitutional right to them? They have no idea the storm that is brewing over this - all the idiots in the press, all the media mouthpieces think this will be as easy as passing legislation? An executive order? Liberals think everyone just bows and scrapes to whatever legislation they pass? It will be just like speed limits on Chicago expressways - the law exists but is flaunted by everyone because it cannot be enforced.
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 36 minutes ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago