The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
The welfare-mooching parasites that live here in the Southern states are mostly blacks who voted for O. I know that's hard to imagine living in an all-white area, but, our obesity, poverty, illiteracy, and laziness is attributable mostly to our blacks. Southern whites and Northern whites are pretty even in all those areas. The 30% black population in the South gives us a huge disadvantage in those areas.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago