The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
The welfare-mooching parasites that live here in the Southern states are mostly blacks who voted for O. I know that's hard to imagine living in an all-white area, but, our obesity, poverty, illiteracy, and laziness is attributable mostly to our blacks. Southern whites and Northern whites are pretty even in all those areas. The 30% black population in the South gives us a huge disadvantage in those areas.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 3 hours ago