Even though he is Mitt Romney's biggest competition at the moment, Rick Santorum trails the former Massachusetts governor in delegate math, national popularity, and campaign cash, leaving a wide berth for Romney's comfort. While both are taking Easter weekend off from campaigning and the next round of primaries aren't for a couple more weeks (April 24th) and are all in the Northeast (Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania), an increasing number of voices are chiming in that the time has come for the GOP to unite around a single nominee, and more people are joining the chorus saying...
In response to:
Another HACK writer with a PHONY and WEAK rationale to "rally for O'Romney"! I DO NOT get this! Of all the candidates to go against Obama, O'Romney is the WEAKEST! Like McCain he is NOT getting the base or popular vote from the party voters - ME! He is ONLY getting the support from the "insiders"; the party insiders, wall street insiders and reporters being favored to get their stories. This is a damn CRIME! This story for example is the MOST blatant I have seen yet! Its empty, cites ZERO reason to support O'Romney just like O'Romney's speeches and ads and the basis of this story on a video that is FACTUAL! Its exactly the kind of ad O'Romney had been running against his opponents for months and one from Santorum and ITS OVER! Delusional!
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago