Even though he is Mitt Romney's biggest competition at the moment, Rick Santorum trails the former Massachusetts governor in delegate math, national popularity, and campaign cash, leaving a wide berth for Romney's comfort. While both are taking Easter weekend off from campaigning and the next round of primaries aren't for a couple more weeks (April 24th) and are all in the Northeast (Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania), an increasing number of voices are chiming in that the time has come for the GOP to unite around a single nominee, and more people are joining the chorus saying...
In response to:
Another HACK writer with a PHONY and WEAK rationale to "rally for O'Romney"! I DO NOT get this! Of all the candidates to go against Obama, O'Romney is the WEAKEST! Like McCain he is NOT getting the base or popular vote from the party voters - ME! He is ONLY getting the support from the "insiders"; the party insiders, wall street insiders and reporters being favored to get their stories. This is a damn CRIME! This story for example is the MOST blatant I have seen yet! Its empty, cites ZERO reason to support O'Romney just like O'Romney's speeches and ads and the basis of this story on a video that is FACTUAL! Its exactly the kind of ad O'Romney had been running against his opponents for months and one from Santorum and ITS OVER! Delusional!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 9 hours ago