DOJ whistleblower and author of Injustice J. Christian Adams, gave a battle cry to attendants at the 2012 True the Vote Summit working against voter fraud Saturday afternoon. Adams is the man who exposed the radical racial agenda of the Obama Justice Department after Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute members of the New Black Panther party for intimidating voters outside of a Philadelphia polling place with a billy club in 2008. He also published photos of President Obama marching with the New Black Panther party before he moved into the White House. Notable quotes from his...
In response to:
No, the 'green movement' (more like a bowel movement) is meant to alter where the wealth goes. Instead of big oil producers it goes to handpicked mfrs of green technology, pushers of green propaganda, and those who manage to write the laws that push green tech and outlaw fossil fuels. It is a redistribution scheme plain and simple, and what happens to us will be very volatile initially, but they probably think it will all stabilize in the end. What I mean to say is they don't really give a rats behind, they know we'll just continue to chew our grass like the good sheep we are.
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago