DOJ whistleblower and author of Injustice J. Christian Adams, gave a battle cry to attendants at the 2012 True the Vote Summit working against voter fraud Saturday afternoon. Adams is the man who exposed the radical racial agenda of the Obama Justice Department after Attorney General Eric Holder refused to prosecute members of the New Black Panther party for intimidating voters outside of a Philadelphia polling place with a billy club in 2008. He also published photos of President Obama marching with the New Black Panther party before he moved into the White House. Notable quotes from his...
In response to:
No, the 'green movement' (more like a bowel movement) is meant to alter where the wealth goes. Instead of big oil producers it goes to handpicked mfrs of green technology, pushers of green propaganda, and those who manage to write the laws that push green tech and outlaw fossil fuels. It is a redistribution scheme plain and simple, and what happens to us will be very volatile initially, but they probably think it will all stabilize in the end. What I mean to say is they don't really give a rats behind, they know we'll just continue to chew our grass like the good sheep we are.
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 24 mins ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago