Oh, but I was wrong. Dunham’s Your First Time ad was posted on the official Obama for America YouTube channel. Obama donors paid...
In response to:
Robert, do you even know what a morning after pill is? It's a high dosage version of the standard issue Pill. It is in fact a chemical abortion. It doesn't prevent abortions at all. It simply causes them to happen sooner, so the mother can pretend she really didn't actually just kill her own child. Unfortunately we have imbeciles such as yourself out there, who have no business voting for those who fill political positions.
The Obama campaign released its creepiest ad yet featuring HBO actress Lena Dunham who likens her first time voting for Obama to losing her virginity. My initial reaction to the disgusting ad was disbelief. Surely, I thought, the provocative 26-year-old actress filmed this video on her own without consulting the official campaign. No way that this kind of juvenility was approved by the campaign staff of the sitting president. They couldn’t have sunk this low.
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 49 mins ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago