Oh, but I was wrong. Dunham’s Your First Time ad was posted on the official Obama for America YouTube channel. Obama donors paid...
In response to:
Robert, do you even know what a morning after pill is? It's a high dosage version of the standard issue Pill. It is in fact a chemical abortion. It doesn't prevent abortions at all. It simply causes them to happen sooner, so the mother can pretend she really didn't actually just kill her own child. Unfortunately we have imbeciles such as yourself out there, who have no business voting for those who fill political positions.
The Obama campaign released its creepiest ad yet featuring HBO actress Lena Dunham who likens her first time voting for Obama to losing her virginity. My initial reaction to the disgusting ad was disbelief. Surely, I thought, the provocative 26-year-old actress filmed this video on her own without consulting the official campaign. No way that this kind of juvenility was approved by the campaign staff of the sitting president. They couldn’t have sunk this low.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 6 hours ago