While Barack Obama was playing golf and going on vacation, Mitt Romney was getting an education in the debate school of hard knocks from Professor Newt Gingrich. While Obama was being asked fluff questions by his supporters in the mainstream media, Mitt Romney was facing a hostile media that wanted to rip his head off his shoulders. While Obama was being endlessly complimented for reading stale, barely updated speeches from 2008 off a teleprompter, Mitt was desperately trying to sell himself to audiences that had been told he was a cross between J.R. Ewing and one of the Replicants from...
In response to:
Why would you type something so stupid that you can't even believe it yourself. ""Romney's "vision" (ironic quotes) is just that he'd keep the same programs: public education, Medicare, the insane War on Drugs, etc.,--but that he'd do it more efficiently, because he's a better administrator. "" What in the world is the matter with you? Please re-read quote #3, above. Next time read the article before posting on it.
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 12 hours ago