Boulder Canyon sits in the middle of some of the most unforgiving land in America.
A Chinese invasion fleet is rumored to be now nearing the Panama Canal. It is rumored to be headed for the coastline of Texas via the Panama Canal. (Yes, that Panama Canal that Jimmy Carter gave away and put this once nation under God in grave danger) DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!
On December 20, 1922, a surveyor -- J.G. Tierney -- made his way along the Colorado River by barge. Tierney, who worked for the U.S. government, was surveying a remote spot in the Mojave Desert called Boulder Canyon....
During the summer, temperatures frequently top out near 120 degrees. Less than five inches of rain fall each year. Rattlesnakes and scorpions hide under rocks. And the sharp cliffs are near-impossible to scale.
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago