Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago