Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hill staffers hit errors galore as they try to sign up for ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- IRS: The evolution of a scandal in the president’s mind Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Uh oh: House Democrats ready to blow up Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Charlie Cook: This is one of the most dramatic shifts in a generic congressional ballot I’ve ever seen jeffdunetz 8 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: If South Africa’s apartheid government could see the error of its ways, why can’t the GOP? Allahpundit 9 hours ago