Just because he had an affair, General David Petraeus isn't getting out of his congressional testimony duties. Tonight on MSNBC, Chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Diane Feinstein told Andrea Mitchell that Petraeus still needs to testify about the 9/11 attack in Benghazi, despite recent revalations about an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
"I have no doubt now that we will need to talk with David Petraeus and we will likely do that in closed session. But it will be done one way or another."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 4 hours ago