If Barack Obama and David Axelrod had their druthers, every American voter would have a certain impression of Mitt Romney: An exceedingly wealthy, secretive, greedy robber baron, using his substantial means to identify and exploit small businesses -- sucking them dry of capital, bankrupting them, and laying off all the hard-working employees, leaving a trail of human misery and destruction in his wake. After distributing those pink slips, he cackles and rubs his hands together while depositing his obscene profits into his off-shore bank account somewhere, then it's on to the next victim. This is the cartoon liberals have painted...
I never met a Mormon I did not like, and I have met and lived with a lot of Mormons. I am not a Mormon. I will even go so far as to say that I don't think much of Mormon theology. But that makes no difference whatsoever. Theology does not matter; character does. I never met a Mormon whose character I did not admire.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 3 hours ago