Why The Left Wants Obamacare To Fail

bachcole Wrote: Jul 21, 2013 12:54 AM
"the greatest health care system in the world" I trust that you are kidding. We spend 2 to 3 times as more per capita than all other nations and our longevity and infant mortality rates lag behind all industrialized nations. The medical profession is an assault on the Constitution and on freedom. They are a bunch of arrogant pigs that need desperately to be ignored.

Why The Left Wants Obamacare To Fail

bachcole Wrote: Jul 20, 2013 9:21 PM
Homeopathy works. It has worked for me and my family for 43 years. It has worked for the Windsor family for well beyond 100 years.

Why The Left Wants Obamacare To Fail

bachcole Wrote: Jul 20, 2013 9:19 PM
If you have been living in the USA since birth, you're not old enough to have lived under a system in which the state and the medical profession were separate.

Why The Left Wants Obamacare To Fail

bachcole Wrote: Jul 20, 2013 1:54 AM
I am a conservative. I believe in free markets. Before ObaMaoCare, we did NOT have a separation between medicine and state. We had state mucking around dreadfully in medicine, and we had medicine using the state to crush ALL competition. When you went into the doctor's office, the jobs of most of the people in that office were some form of paper shuffling or reception or answering the telephone, but not healing. With ObaMaoCare, there will be even more people per healer shuffling paper or receiving customers or answering the phone. Yes, I am for a single payer plan. I would prefer a complete separation between medicine and state, but we have never had that in living memory.
You can BE your own doctor, with a little study. Homeopathy has worked for me and my family for 43 years. That is a long time for power of suggestion to work.

Slavery in America, Saudi-Style

bachcole Wrote: Jul 19, 2013 8:04 PM
I'm sorry, I got carried way with rage.
Gee, is the old man developing a little wisdom in his old age?
Not only is ObaMaocare cr*p, the entire disease care system is bigger cr*p. Homeopathy works. It has been working for me and my family for 43 years. It has been working for society for 220 years. The power of suggestion doesn't work that long. The ObaMao power of suggestion is beginning to falter after only 4.5 years.

Double Jeopardy for George Zimmerman?

bachcole Wrote: Jul 18, 2013 7:50 PM
ObaMao has never been a big supporter of the Constitution. He has always been a big supporter of the Progressive agenda and what he thought was good.
You people are rightly holding the founding fathers in very high regard. But you are not applying their kind of insight to the new problems that we have today. It may be that human nature does not change; and I say "may" because it may be so glacial that it doesn't matter. But we have way different problems today that they never dreamed of in the summer of 1787. There have been NO amendments to the Constitution dealing with the tremendous power of big businesses and unions and other special interests. There is no creative thinking dealing with these problems. One side lines up with big business and the other side lines up with labor unions and they scream bad words at each other and no one is thinking creatively and insightfully as they did in 1787.
I don't have a big problem with this decision. SCOTUS can't be running it's program worrying about whether the Congress has it's act together or not. If Ginsburg doesn't like it, perhaps she should run for Congress and straighten things out with her lovely personality and shrill voice.