Fox News host Bill O'Reilly touched off a heated debate last week by offering an impassioned monologue that was sharply critical of black culture. He was predictably denounced as "super racist" by the MSNBC set, who apparently believe that conversations on race must begin and end with the sins of white America. Though it's fair to ask whether O'Reilly is an effective or appropriate vessel for this sort of tough message to the black community, suggesting that his remarks were motivated by racial animus is an odious smear. The Left's knee-jerk "racism!" template suffered a complicating setback over...
Under OBAMA unlike under Clinton, the misery index for Blacks has doubled Blacks still support OBAMA because for 5 years every day , OBAMA has preached hate, rage, revenge and blame, they are indoctrinated and they believe every word he says because the MEDIA spreads his blame plague every single hour of every day . Every single speech is blame GOP, blame GOP congress, blame Whites, Blame white Hispanics, Blame T. Party, blame religion, blame patriots , blame producers.
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago