If you don't have health insurance it's probably for two main reasons. The first being that you can't afford it or two, you're a healthy young person who doesn't feel like they need it at this point in life. Others may not have health insurance due to lack of employer coverage. Regardless, under new ObamaCare rules lacking health insurance results in a large ObamaCare fine/tax, something that forces people to pay for something they can't afford and young people to pay for something they don't need. Not to mention, when people are paying a fine and not receiving healthcare insurance...
The cost of living in America has gone up exponentially since Obama has been in office. You have to ask yourself is this just because we find ourselves in history at this point in time or is this caused by someone or something that is trying to do something not good for most of us but good for a few? I went to my insurance agent for a review and evaluation of my current position as insured. And, come to find out Obamacare is going to kill my ability to survive! It will hit my companies real hard in increased costs regardless if I insure employees or not. It will also increase my personal cost of coverage and negatively impacts the cost of healthcare that will be provided to me in the future. Insurance companies have responded
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 3 hours ago