If you don't have health insurance it's probably for two main reasons. The first being that you can't afford it or two, you're a healthy young person who doesn't feel like they need it at this point in life. Others may not have health insurance due to lack of employer coverage. Regardless, under new ObamaCare rules lacking health insurance results in a large ObamaCare fine/tax, something that forces people to pay for something they can't afford and young people to pay for something they don't need. Not to mention, when people are paying a fine and not receiving healthcare insurance...
The cost of living in America has gone up exponentially since Obama has been in office. You have to ask yourself is this just because we find ourselves in history at this point in time or is this caused by someone or something that is trying to do something not good for most of us but good for a few? I went to my insurance agent for a review and evaluation of my current position as insured. And, come to find out Obamacare is going to kill my ability to survive! It will hit my companies real hard in increased costs regardless if I insure employees or not. It will also increase my personal cost of coverage and negatively impacts the cost of healthcare that will be provided to me in the future. Insurance companies have responded
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 24 mins ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago