Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
Hey, the Fed Govenemtn is buying up all the AR's and much of the ammo...to keep supply low and pricees high thereby keeping normal foks from buying these overpriced guns! why do you think the DHS has purchased over 1.6 billion rounds of ammo over the last few months! Is this an authorized spend or is it misappropriation? I think the latter and it is unconscionable for our government to be acting against its citizens in this and many other events...,i.e, immigration, abortion, healthcare, housing, finance and banking, etc... Our government needs to be overhauled and this regime changed! Come get me coppers!
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago