Democrats in the state House have proposed a bill that would force gun owners to either surrender or destroy weapons including semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines and semi-automatic pistols with a fixed magazine that can shoot more than 10 rounds before being reloaded.
Ammunition-feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds also would be banned. Owners also could send their weapons to another...
In response to:
Hey, the Fed Govenemtn is buying up all the AR's and much of the ammo...to keep supply low and pricees high thereby keeping normal foks from buying these overpriced guns! why do you think the DHS has purchased over 1.6 billion rounds of ammo over the last few months! Is this an authorized spend or is it misappropriation? I think the latter and it is unconscionable for our government to be acting against its citizens in this and many other events...,i.e, immigration, abortion, healthcare, housing, finance and banking, etc... Our government needs to be overhauled and this regime changed! Come get me coppers!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 15 hours ago